Saturday, January 24, 2009

My baby is 2!

Today, we celebrated Lila turning two with a Valentine-themed family party. I was looking at Lila today, thinking, 'there's no way that my tiny baby is 2 years old!'. She is small, and she doesn't talk, yet, but I think that I understand, now, how the roles develop in a family. She will always be the BABY. Just like Cade will always be the oldest, therefore, the one who takes most of the blame and bears most of the responsibility. Lila will always be the one looked out for by everyone and the one who will get away with murder. We love each of our children immensely, but we're so grateful to have such a lovely little girl to be our BABY, forever.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sara said...

I love that close-up of her. She is so sweet!

Natalie Hall said...

She is a doll! I just wish they would stop growing up so dang fast. My Cash turns 2 in a month also. Fun are kids are so close in age, but my Cash is not the little angel your Lila is... Just a bit more CRAZY I should say...

Anonymous said...

Oh Brianne, she's so stinkin cute and has the sweetest face. I think she looks just like you. Hope she stays sweet during "terrible twos." Happy birthday!!

Kacie said...

She is so gorgeous brianne!! I can't believe she's two!! It goes so fast!! We hope we will be able to see you during Paca's brithday!!

The Gerard Family said...

Happy Birthday to your "baby"!! She is adorable.!!!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Lila! She is seriously so cute! I cant believe she is 2. Time goes way to fast! I wish I could write about how "sweet" Crew is! That sounds awful, we love him dearly but he is a little had full to say the least!

Urban Gypsies said...

So Sweet! I read your first post about Lila and always wonder how she is doing. My boyfriend was born with the same challenge 32 years ago. She is a beauty!