Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Last Memorial Weekend on Monarch

Well, they've gone and done it!
Grandma and Grandpa sold their Dana Point house.
No more walks along the golf course, up to the park or
down to the beach.
No more watching fireworks from the balcony on the Fourth.
No more racing the other cars, all the way from Mesa, to get the king-size bed.
Oh, I'm sure we'll be in Southern Cal, as a family, again. Someone will get a house,
or we'll all stay at the same place together, but,
will it ever be free again;)






Posted by Picasa






Thanks for making so many wonderful memories for my family, Randy and Miriam.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

shannoncrandall6 said...

How sad! I am still bummed that my dad sold his! When are you guys moving? I would love to come take your kids and give you a break while you pack. Seriously let me know!

Greg and Heidi said...

Love the 'ode to the beach house'. Those trips hold beautiful memories. . . and I love the pics. Too bad Casey's last memory is being the looser of the card game :)
xoxoxo-
Heidi