Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I did it!

After months of reading, researching excercise trends, trying new machines and workouts, attending workshops, studying flashcards and taking online practice quiz after online practice quiz...
I am, now, a certified personal trainer!
My plan is to spend the next few weeks designing a bootcamp that I will launch in the fall. I want to lead the kind of bootcamp that really hits calorie burn and strength building hard. I want to have the kind of bootcamp that produces results that ALL women want; tighter buns, thighs, abs and arms and greater cardio endurance. My goal is to never have someone leave the last day of my bootcamp feeling the same as when they came in.
This is what will keep me up at night for the remainder of the summer.
See you all when school starts;)

6 comments:

Sara said...

That's the 20 lb. barbell i use:) I need to utilize your training when I am get back. These 4 weeks off are killing me!! I need core and arm workouts pronto!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Can I come? I need boot camp big time! This 4th baby has killed my body! Let me know when you are ready to start! I'm ready NOW! Congrats to you on your accomplishment! That's awesome!

Kristy Treible said...

Congrats Bri! You are awesome! When are we going to cycle class together??!!

Natalie Hall said...

I can hardly stand it!!! I'm so excited... I'm way proud of you!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

congrats!!! I will come if you are easy...i dont do hard :) ha (not really kidding...)

Greg and Heidi said...

Congrats! So, now I have no excuse. I need you to help my abs. They have been neglected over the past 10 years (and 4 babies on top of that hasn't helped)!