Friday, May 25, 2012

The Countdown 'til Summer

I have decided that the absolute busiest week of the school year is the week before it's over. Here are the highlights: 
Phoebe has loved playing the cello, this year. She was awesome:)

Lila has been with Miss Jenn for 2 1/2 years, now, at EMECEC. This was Miss Jenn's last year teaching and she was so sweet and emotional with Lila. She was truely a blessing.

 I can't tell you how many texts and comments I got after the Awards Ceremony on the last day of school about how amazing Cade is. He came third in Math-O in the Gifted and Talented program (he ranks in the top tier of the nation for math), got Leader of the Pack (all A's, all year), and got student of the month. He's independent, self-motivated, and CRAZY smart. I DO NOT deserve this boy:) Watch out, Jr. High!

He is absolutely horrified by me, though. (I try to explain to him that I'm cool but he's not buying it.)

My crew on their last days of 6th, 4th and 1st grades.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, Cade is stinkin AWESOME!!

Kristy Treible said...

You should be one proud Mama! your kids are all so great! Yay for Summer! Lets have some get together's this Summer!