Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm back!




OK, I know that it's been a long time since my last post. This always happens. I'll hear a talk in relief society, or somewhere else, about how important it is to keep a journal, so I'll start writing. About three days into it I lose my excitement and within two weeks, I've completely abandoned the attempt. It's happened again. I haven't abandoned my page yet, but I'm teetering. Help!
This week was actually really fun and eventful. Tuesday, Casey went to the Sun's game. I hate the nights that he goes to the games. I'm such a brat, but, I like him to be home at night. However, he loves the games and I always fear that he'll come home with a blackeye, because his main goal is to scream at Kobe or Yao enough to screw up their game. Good luck, honey!
Wednesday, Casey and I joined Sara and her new beau, Ted, for the Jewel concert. If you've never loved Jewel, you would've still loved her concert. It was just her and an acoustic guitar on stage. Beautiful! We loved it.
Thursday night was our YaYa Christmas Dinner. A little background; after high school I worked at Bloomingfields Flower Shop and after the owners, Patti Barna and Angela Burm, sold it, we all stayed tight and vowed to do dinners every few months. Beside Emily Burton and I, most of the women are old enough to have been our moms, but they're crazy (hide the booze!). We had lots of fun at Cheesecake Factory, exchanging gifts and catching up.
Yesterday, Phoebe had her first dance convention. The instructor for her group (petites) was Miley Cyrus' coreographer. You know Hanah Montana. Imagine how exciting that was for 5-8 year old girls. She did really well and I was proud of how brave and outgoing she is getting. Dance and gymnastics are doing an amazing job at helping her lose her shyness (I knew there was a reason that I was breaking the bank for these dang things,).
PS- It's your blogs that keep me posting. Keep them coming!

2 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Glad to hear that you have been keeping busy. I can't wait for little Chloe to start dancing... obviously I am hoping she will choose to do it. Watch she will be the tomboy. Just my luck! LOL!! It must be so fun to watch Phoebe dance and those conventions are so much fun. Good for her!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

glad you are back :) So, when are us girls going to dinner??