Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Deterioration of Lila's Patience

This was kind of funny. Today was finally here! The day that my kids could wear their nice Christmas outfits to church. Cade and Phoebe were set to sing with the Primary 15 minutes before Sacrament meeting, so I got them ready 20 minutes early so that I could have just 5 minutes to take some pictures. It was so well thought out. Here's how it went...

Lila started out ok,

she looks a little troubled,


uh, oh,
and she's gone.

But, it was so well thought out!
We'll get it next year:)

1 comment:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Awwww Brianne....they all look so adorable. And dosen't it just seem impossible to get that one perfect picture that we want of our kids. I think the first one looks great. I just love how Cade has 3 younger sisters to watch over his whole life. LUCKY MAN!!! You have a beautiful family! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

How old is little Lila? She is just a doll!