Saturday, December 1, 2007

Phoebe' First Competition!





Today was Phoebe's very first dance competition. They have been working so hard at it and I have to say, I was a little nervous. Kind of silly, I know. However, they did awesome. There's one part in the middle of the dance when Phoebe does a leg extension with two other girls and it was beautiful and right on count! Way to go, Phoebe. They recieved a Top First Place and won a special award for Diva attitude as well as coming in 10th in the age 8 and under division, (they were the youngest of 18
groups in that category). Today, she definately caught the competition bug!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Were you guys at Pinnacle High School? We were there, but Sydnee performed at 8:00am. Too bad we missed you. Good job Phoebe! She looks so cute!

Courtney said...

Sounds like a pretty talented group of young ladies! I can't believe she is only going to be six here soon! She looks so grown up! Great job Phoebe!

Brooke said...

so funny i was just looking at your blog and noticed you made a comment on mine. i'm glad i'm not the only one who posts so quickly! they did so good, and phoebe did great with her leg exstention! next up christmas recital....yeah!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

she looks so old! but super cute. She looks a ton like you. And the attitude ...MUST be from you :) glad it went well!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I can't wait to see Pheebs at her recital. She looked beautiful...glad the extension was a success...way to go, Phoebe!

Natalie Hall said...

Brianne what a doll!!! She looks just like you, move over Mountain View there is a babe in the house..
You moms with all these gorgeous girls, way to fun.
I love how great her hair and makeup looks.
She is only 5? You would never think that, she looks about 8 years old.
I hope I get to go experience one of these great dance competition with one of my own someday..

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh, so cute Brianne. She is so beautiful....she looks just like you. I love that she is in dance. I can't wait to get Chloe in some classes. Glad she did well.

Tara said...

Ok.. You are almost as bad as me with your UPDATING!! I totally understand!!! Love ya Brianne..