Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Phoebe is six!


Phoebe is six. She has been six for two weeks now, but, well, Mom sucks and I am just now sitting down to post the fun occasion for you all to enjoy as we did. In actuality, I have been spending all of my time on the computer just fooling around with photoshop and editing the hundreds of pictures I have taken with my new camera. I'm having so much fun.

Back to Phoebe, though. This year she has grown up so much. She is maturing, daily tantrums are a thing of the past. Her kindergarten teacher loves her. Her primary teachers love her. Her friends love her. But, we love her the most!

She is loving dance and gymnastics and we, as a family, love watching her do both. But, we, as parents, just love watching her. She is our first daughter and her sisters are so lucky to have her to look up to. She is an amazing big sister. I don't even have to get up to get the baby out of her crib in the morning because as soon as she starts crying, Phoebe goes and saves her. I'm so lucky to have her. What a girl!

Happy birthday, Phoebs!





3 comments:

Brooke said...

cute birthday pictures. kennedie had such a fun time...she wants to have her birthday there next year.

to answer your question...my new camera is the cannon powershot G9. i really like it. i think all cannon's are great!

Sara said...

I really like the new heading. Looks like you! Cute!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

welcome back...again. You have Photo Shop too? Did you just get it? Im going to have some lady come teach me how to use it. Shane got me the high tech one so Im way lost! I cant believe you have 6 yr old..and a 7 yr old (how old is Cade?) crazy :)She is beautiful!