Monday, January 28, 2008

Who should you vote for?


I feel very strongly that too many people vote for candidates for the wrong reason, whether it be solely along party lines or influenced by the media, polls or "popularity". That's why I thought this test was so cool. I actually didn't expect the result that I got. So much for my knowledge of where the presidential candidates stand on all of the issues. What I wasn't surprised to see, however, was that Hillary was on the very bottom of my list. At least I know that much! Take it and see what it says,

2 comments:

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Bri.. that was interesting. Hillary was also at the bottom for me, I love stuff like that. How are you anyway? We need to do a girls lunch, or go to the zoo together with our kids, courtney and I were planning that last week, but it rained. Hope you are well.