Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pics






My mom's absence was difficult this year at our Easter festivities. Last year, we were at my house getting ready to leave for church to bless Lila. Mom was in a lot of pain that morning, but, being there for that special Easter morning was very important to her. That day, I was able to bear my testimony from the pulpit and I will be forever grateful to have had that tender day with her. I love her so much.

This year, my sweet sister, Sara, took the reigns and had us over after Church. The kids had a blast with their cousins and we just enjoyed talking and laughing with eachother.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry it was such a hard day for you. I'm sure it is the holidays that really make you miss your mom the most. Your kids look so cute and lie they were having a lot of fun!

Shannon said...

I cant spell! I meant like they were having fun!

Courtney said...

I get teared up everytime I read your tender posts about the sweet memories you have of your mother. I can't imagine. I am sure the first year after the loss of a loved one is oh so hard. Remembering back to exactly a year ago and what you were doing with them then. I am so happy to see you find the joy in those memories. Happy Easter Brianne. Luvs.

Urban Gypsies said...

Thank you for being so strong. You inspire the rest of us...

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I am sure your mother was with you and the memories you have with her will forever be cherished. Your little ones are so beautiful. Happy Easter Brianne.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im with Courtney...you get me every time. im so sorry you are going though this Brianne, its not fair.
Im glad you post about it though, Im sure that helps to express it.