Monday, August 11, 2008

Princess Fia


All that Sofia has been able to talk about for weeks, is her Princess Party! She has been so excited and we are all glad that it finally came. On Saturday, Sofia turned three. Three is so big! Three , for Sofia, means preschool, dance and Sunbeams! Wow! We're so excited for her and have so much fun watching her grow up. Happy Birthday, Fia.


PS- If anyone wants individual Princess cakes, after making 8 of them, I think that I have mastered the art! Sofia loved them.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sara said...

Her birthday party was adorable! Those cakes were the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

SOOO cute. I just cant get past how dang CUTE all your kids are. I guess I shouldnt be surprised, you are hot (sorry Casey. had to say that) but really, they are all model cute :)

The Gerard Family said...

Hey Brianne!! Just ran across your blog, (don't ask me how) your family is adorable and those cakes!!! I might have to hit you up!! Keep in touch!!

Anonymous said...

I tried to make Lilly a princess cake similar to the ones you made, they didn't look at all like yours at all. Yours look professional! I didn't know Sofia and my Lilly are so close in age. Lilly just turned 3 in July! Hope she had a happy "princess"birthday. Three is so big!

Shannon said...

How fun! You always do the most creative stuff for your kids parties! Crazy how big your kids are getting!

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!

Miss Fergie said...

Thanks for the "hair" compliment, I'm really loving the red. I can't believe you made all of those cute princess cakes. I've totally spied on you before and read about your mom, I'm so sorry.
Your kids are cuties, you sure have your hands full.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

I am so impressed with the princess cakes! Props to you Brianne:)