Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Watch out Carlsbad!












So, this weekend, a handful of us, moms of the Las Sendas Ward, hit Carlsbad, CA by storm. This was my first all-girls weekend since Sara, my mom and I partied in Vegas for Mothers' Day, 2 years ago. What a BLAST of fresh air it was! We...



Boogeyboarded! (Well, those who weren't aware of the vast array of yet-to-be-discovered sea-life that lurk in the darkness of the ocean waves, boogeyboarded.)























Told stories and laughed our tails off and yes, if you chose not to come on the trip, you were ABSOLUTELY fair game! Just kidding, we all wished that everyone could have come.




Posted by Picasa



Went out shopping and to the movies at night. Which prompts me to review Mama Mia as the most confusing (yet entertaining) movie that I have ever seen.
















Ate like it was going out of style! Red Mango and Sprinkles were a given, but we also had some really yummy meals from Newport down to San Diego.






Posted by Picasa



Thanks to Kaci and Lori for the digs! I told Casey, when I got home, that it couldn't have been a better mix of women. I love you all and can't wait to do it again!



" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."- Arabian Proverb

8 comments:

Tasha said...

That was so much fun, I cannot wait for the next trip. You took some fun pictures...I am totally going to steal them and put them on my site :)

The Gerard Family said...

Looks like you had a good time and you deserve it!! You look adorable as ever! I need to do this soooooooooooooooon!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

how fun! I WISH we would plan something like that with all us girls from HS...that would be fun!

Shannon said...

Girls trips are the best! Looks like you have a fun group of friends!

The Lundell's said...

Bree,

It was good times and it will be good times again! I'm already missing it! Don't worry, there will probably be an available spot in my bed next time. You'll see what fun you missed. Me + Late at night = CRAZY STORIES!
Love ya! You're awesome!
Steph

The Lundell's said...

Oh yeah by the way you will always be a "Skinnywich" to me no matter what anyone says, ever!!

Urban Gypsies said...

So, I am alive....and I know have internet in my flat!! Your photos in this post are great. You look the same as when we were kids. It would be great to see you in person sometime soon. Perhaps a family trip to Europe?? I have a big place all to myself...

Urban Gypsies said...

"now" lol I think I need to lay off on my German language studies... :-)