Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moving on,

Only seven more days until we start the move to our new house. Can you sense the excitement in my voice?:( It only took about a day before the joy of selling our house wore down to groans and angst over not having a bigger, better home to move into. This will be the first time that we have sold our house without a plan, that plan being a home that we have spent months materializing from dream to reality.

THIS SUCKS.

I know I sound spoiled. Maybe that is the lesson that I am being taught. So I'll move into the rental (while we make a 'plan') with a smile and anticipation for memories yet to be realized within those new walls.

PS- Have fun at Powell, Casey. Don't worry, I'll pack up and clean all 5000sq ft. of this house and have it ready to move out of by the time you get home:) No, really, have fun and you owe me!

1 comment:

Greg and Heidi said...

Casey does owe you! But at least you are walking away with money in your pocket! Thats more than most can say who sell their house these days ;)
Wish I was more helpful right now.