Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For Love of the Game

Football season has begun:(


Goodbye, Casey. It was fun to spend family nights together on Mondays and quiet Sundays together.


I'll always love you.
See you in 2010...



At least our son is having a blast!

Max and Cade ditched school and spent Monday with their amazing Grandpa at the Cardinals' practice, this week.


Out of the two of them, can you tell who's the more aggressive?:) Cade was grateful for Max's ability to squeeze in front of people.

2 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Too funny! I have to admit though, I'm the one ditching the family for Sunday games and Monday night football! I love this time of the year!

Greg and Heidi said...

My boys saw this post and were VERY jealous! I am not jealous for you. Casey was trying to convince Greg he needed the NFL ticket on cable. Luckily Greg declined!