Friday, August 14, 2009

Freedom!!

I love, love, love my kids! But, I also love, love, love when summer ends and I get to scoot them out the door and onto the bus.

This year, it was really time. After a fun summer (Wicked, Makutu's Island, Park City, Vegas, etc.) they were starting to get bored and I was starting to go crazy.

However, I miss my little helpers and just pray each day that when I send them off, they have the kind of days that I remember having in Elementary school, days where they are safe and happy.


Thanks to Natalie for the fresh new haircuts to start out the new year!



Here's to another school year...

2 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Brianne, your kids are adorable! That is fun that they are so close in age. I'll bet they are great friends. And I agree with you totally. My kids get so bored in the summer and frankly, I am not creative enough to come up with a million things for them to do! I love to get them on the bus and know that they have great days at school. It looks like you had a fun summer.

Life as is said...

Hope they have as much fun as we did in school.....Maybe not that much fun!!