Friday, September 25, 2009

the Skidmore Skunk Farm

Enough is enough!

For the second time in a month, we have been graced with the beauty (and aroma) of one of God's most powerful creatures. The impenetrable force field that such a small animal possesses is actually quite impressive. I just wish that someone would have told my dog what happens when you attempt to cross over it.

These little super-villains are starting to get on my nerves.

And so I'm left wondering...what is it about this house that skunks find so appealing.

Run off, skunk, and tell your other stinky friends what happens when you enter MY backyard
You mess with the Skidmores, you get the hose!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sara said...

He's so cute! Did Chance love all over him?

Brianne Skidmore said...

Uhh...he loved all over Chance. Would you like to come over and see what skunk-love smells like?

Greg and Heidi said...

He senses you are an animal lover! I think you should name her! What was the skunks name in Over the Hedge?

Natalie Hall said...

I guess your the "Cool Family" my boys said because you live in a wild place.

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Where the heck are you living these days? SKUNKS? Gross!