Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!!

In the 11 years that Casey and I have been parents, we have not, once, had an adults only New Year's Eve. So when Summer and Kam invited us to Prescott for the weekend, we were more than happy to go. To make the most of our time together, as we always do, we decided to stop in Sedona for a dayhike up Bell Rock...off the trails and as high as we could go:) I'm still in awe of the weather in the middle of the winter... perfection.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



After the hike, we ate lunch at Jose's Cafe in Sedona and finished the drive up to Prescott and to our little bed & breakfast that served us appetizers in the evening and breakfast in the morning...so quaint. (Notice the festive confetti on the table:))

Whatever, New York...Prescott has a boot-drop!!


Love these two and every trip we take with them.



BTW, Kam and Sum...DON'T GO!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay Rector said...

Looks like a great time! When Summer told me a few weeks back about her move, I immediately responded with "Oh Brianne must be so bummed!" I'm sorry, I would hate it if my BF moved continents.

xoxo

ps- I miss sore buns :)

Brianne Skidmore said...

I miss your sore buns, too.