Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lila's Valentine Birthday

Lila turned 5, this week. AHHH!! I am old! Really, to think that my babiest baby is half a decade seems completely bananas. She still seems so young to us, (mainly beacause of her speech issues) and I'm recognizing how the youngest child becomes slotted into the "spoiled one" position in a family. We just want to keep that one our baby forever. So we wait on, give in to, and coddle them. I'm not worried about how she'll turn out. After all, I'm the youngest child and I turned out fine:)

We made prncess crowns.

and decorated Valentine cookies,



and ate cake,


and opened presents,



and this little beauty...earned 1st PLACE at her cheer competition!!Congratulations, Phoebs:)

And, a big THANK YOU to my helpers! Alexa actually texted me to see if she could help out! I love these two. I couldn't have done it without them:)

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Um...are you sure Phoebe isnt YOU??? geez you looks SOOOO much a like!!!
cute party, cute kids :) lets do dinner!!!

Brianne Skidmore said...

I die when I look at my kid pics because she really does look just like me, back then. U have to plan dinner because if I plan it, you'll already have plans;)

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

I was thinking the same thing! She looks just like you! Holy cow! Happy Birthday Lila! Fun Party Mom!