Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

I love Easter. I love the cool, morning air and the wet grass. I love how it seems to usher in spring. I love the CHOCOLATE! I love how excited my kids wake up. And I love the reason we celebrate Easter.
This year, I was lucky enough to have Sara, Lance and the kids along with my dad and the Greg Skidmore fam over for brunch. Thanks to the egg casserole, lemon raspberry cake and CHOCOLATE, I am toting a couple extra happy pounds this week.
I still vividly remember my last Easter with my mom. Thanks to the Savior's gift, we will be with her, one day, forever. Did I mention, I love Easter?







2 comments:

Greg and Heidi said...

Thanks for taking my family in for another wonderful holiday! You are amazing. . . and how much time and patience did those cake pops take? They are darling!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you made the cake pops? good job!!!
i LOVE that last picture. You guys have such beautiful kids. Happy late Easter :) CANT wait for next weekend!!!