Sunday, April 13, 2008

Livin' on a Prayer

I stole this image from Sara's post because I just had to agree, the concert was so fun! Sara's boyfriend, Ted, bought her tickets for Valentine's Day but, not being a huge Jovi fan, let her take me. Yeah!
Daughtry was great, too. But I do have to say, while Jovi and Sambora have aged well, their fans, not so much. There should definitely be an age and weight limit on safety pin jeans and leather pants.
Truly, though, Livin' on a Prayer might be one of the greatest songs of all time!
Thanks for the memories, Sar.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I am so happy you went with me, Bri. I'm like a kid after xmas...so sad it is over! I'm ready to sell my house and join the groupies on tour! Best Concert Ever!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I had a friend go too...i wish I would of know, sounds like a FUN night! you guys look HOT (casey that was for you)

Natalie Hall said...

You guys are some smokin rocker chicks! I think it is great you guys have such a great bond. There is nothing better than a sister as your best friend...

Shannon said...

Sounds like so much fun! Looks like you and Sara have alot of fun together.