Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's Almost Zoo Weather.

Lila loves Oreos!




Today, my sister, Sara, and I took Sofia, Lila, Cal, and Elle to the zoo. We were anticipating it being pleasant, but, if you've stepped outside today you know that it's already 90 degrees and full sunshine. That's not bad weather normally, to me, but, it always seems so much hotter at the zoo.



But, enough complaining from me. The kids had lots of fun. Sofia especially liked the baby orangutan. He's very cute. The first time my nephew, Cal, saw the baby orang, he said, "that monkey looks like me,". He's right. It does look a lot like him.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the Zoo! Yeah, it is still a little warm. We always go in the morning so it isn't too bad. Your girls are so cute! We should meet there sometime, do you have an annual pass?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Looks like a good time. I love to go this time of year, espically when all the Zoo Lights are up! Lila and I would get along great with a bag of OREOS!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! Lets see a picture of cal...
Your kids are so dang cute :)
I want it to cool down ,we have a pass to the zoo, but its still to hot!

Tara said...

Bri.. I found you! And I just figured out how to add people to my blog! So put me on yours! I am glad you did one.